Continuing on the theme at the end of last month, here is a list of blessings for each day in February. The more you look for them, the more you find.
- Waking with song in my mind: “His love never fails. It never gives up. It never runs out on me.”
- Seeing animal footprints in the snow that ran along the edge of the sidewalk and driveway.
- Colors of the sunset.
- Administration is a Spiritual gift.
- Photographing snow at night.
- Safe drive home in the fog.
- God’s mercy – His love covers a multitude of sins.
- Lunch with a friend.
- Encouragement to write.
- Colors in the ice that forms when water seeps from the rocks along the highway.
- Great blue heron flying by the window, about 30’ away.
- Seeing black white-tailed deer.
- Driver who warned me of deer crossing the road.
- Car passed state inspection.
- Breakfast with a friend and she treated after finding extra cash in her purse.
- Seeing a product, designed by a former classmate, in the local grocery store on the end of the aisle (http://www.ecozip-bags.com/home.html).
- Capturing a photo of a red-tailed hawk that recently caught a squirrel.
- Finding extra discounts on things I needed to order or buy.
- Having more energy and less appetite, being a walk away from things I used to overeat on.
- Going through a trial and then being able to use the lessons learned to help others.
- Staying healthy when others around you have been sick.
- Opportunities to learn new skills and try new jobs.
- Trying a new recipe.
- The person who makes a small statement that gets you back on track.
- Making someone laugh.
- Seeing young children learn to help others.
- A walk in the cool air and bird watching.
- Tests that can help diagnose problems while they can still be treated.
Kim Ruby said:
great list, thank you – I am encouraged to write my own!
Love is list. What encouraging list.